« Home | TECH WORKING GLITCH » | PICTURES UPDATED » | HELP A PASTOR » | RRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! » | BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL » | THIS WEEK AT FUEL: 7.09.06 (GOD CAMP) » | CHURCH CAMPERS... » | THIS WEEK AT FUEL: 7.02.06 » | CELEBRATE FREEDOM: 7.1.06 » | THIS WEEK AT THE BREAK: 6.28.06 »

THIS WEEK AT FUEL: 7.16.06

For the next two weeks we're going to talk about growth. Tonight at Fuel we're going to discuss what God has done for us, for our ministry, and our church. Get ready to talk because I don't want to take over, I want to hear from you. I also want to give you a word of encouragement tonight. Jesus compared the Kingdom of Heaven to a mustard plant, and just like a mustard plant, I believe that our ministry is ready to spread like wildfire. I believe that each one of our students are ready to make an impact at school, at home, at our church, and anywhere else they might go.